BOARD OF DIRECTORS - OFFICERS
Treasurer, Ebony Ladies Golf League Tournament Director, Chicago Women’s Golf Club
St. Mark Golf Club
Midwest Golf Association
Ebony Ladies Golf League
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Host of”Bonnie’s Eye On” – 95.1 FM Chicago
Bonnie’s Eye on Entertainment – chicagonow.com
Contributing Journalist – Gary Crusader Newspaper Bonnie’s Eye to Sky, Inc.
Jackson Park League Coordinator
The Fairway Network
Member, Chicago Women’s Golf Club
Vice President of Marketing Planet Fitness
Director Volunteer Coordinator
The First Tee of Greater Chicago
Women’s Jackson Park Golf Club
Chicago Public Schools – Retired
Associate Vice President, External Affairs
Illinois Institute of Technology
ANDRE STEPHENS, SR.
- Founder and Executive Director for the St. Francis County Community Development Corporation – a non-profit agency established in 1999 that promotes the revitalization of low- and moderate-income neighborhoods in St. Francis County, Arkansas
- Planning Consultant to the East Arkansas Enterprise Community
- Board Member for the Southern Rural Development Initiative
- Commissioner for the Mid- South Commission on Race and Social Equity
- Board Member for the National Congress for Community Economic Development
- Member of the Arkansas Coalition for Poverty Elimination
- Member of the Arkansas Coalition of Housing and Neighborhood Growth for Empowerment (ACHANGE)
- Chair of the Federal Home Loan Bank’s Advisory Council (Dallas branch), assisting banks in Arkansas and other states provide credit and other services to fund housing, small business, and economic and community development loans
- Founder and President of the Walter and Nettie George Speedy Foundation
CHICAGO PARKS GOLF ALLIANCE
Our mission is to promote affordable and accessible public golf with expanded youth programs, while restoring the historic recreational assets the 100+ year old courses at South Shore and Jackson Park provide to the entire community.
DR. MICHAEL COOPER
- APGA Tour Director of Tournament Operations
- Adjunct Faculty member at Springfield College, Tampa Bay campus.
- Over 30 years in the golf industry, including Director of Diversity for the World Golf Foundation, and Southeast Regional Director with The First Tee.
- Member of the Golf 2020 Advisory Board and Diversity Task Force
- Board of Directors for the National Black Golf Hall of Fame, and Women of Color Golf.
- Founder and President, Ted Rhodes Foundation
- Daughter of Golf Pioneer, Ted Rhodes
- Inductee, African American Golfers Hall of Fame
- Distinguished Toastmaster Awardee 2015
- Toastmasters International – Youth Leadership Program, Chair
- Principal, Sydwaize Productions, a multi-media production company selling promotional items
- Inductee, African American Golfers Hall of Fame
- Executive Editor – African American Golfer’s Digest
- Editorial Advisory Board – African American Golfer’s Digest
- Board of Directors – Ted Rhodes Foundation
- Chairman – We Are Golf Recreational Play
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advisory Council – Golf Course Superintendents Association of America
- President – Jim Beatty Golf Ventures
- President NCS International
- Organizer – Inaugural African American Golf Expo and Forum
- Member, Marketing Committee – “Make Golf Your Thing” Industry Collaboration
- Member, Semicentennial Commission – World Golf Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary
- Owner/Stylist for over 25 years
- Professional consultant 15 years
- Business Administration, B.A., High Honors
- Life member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Eta Sigma Omega Chapter
- Mother of four college graduates
- Granddaughter of Golf Pioneer, Ted Rhodes
- Managing Director, Ted Rhodes Foundation
- Founder and CEO of TNW Consulting – career development coaching and training
- Adjunct Professor, DePaul University
- Career Advisor, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Life member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Xi Nu Omega Chapter
- President of the Christ Universal Temple Board of Directors
- Member of the DePaul University Employer Advisory Board
President Black College Golf Coaches Association Chicago Parks Golf Alliance
Mark has had a distinguished career in business leadership and strategic management. He is the founder of Valley of the Sun Management and Consultant Solutions, LLC (VOSMCS, LLC), a multipurpose company that focuses on customized youth sports development programs including, but not limited to golf, strategic planning and management solutions for businesses, LLCs, LLPs, not for profits and for profit organizations and companies.
Prior, Mark had a twenty-year career as part of the executive team with The First Tee, a division of The World Golf Foundation. At the internationally recognized youth development and golf organization, Mark held various progressive management and leadership positions retiring as VP of Network Management. The development of sports marketing programs and a multi-level junior golf program at Chicago Public Schools led to his ascension to The First Tee.
Mark has served as a Trustee on the Board of Edgewood College and as a Board Director of Aspiring Youth of Chicago. Mark currently serves on the World Golf Foundation’s Golf 20/20 Diversity Task Force as Co-Chair of the Player Growth and Development Committee, the WE ARE GOLF DEI Task Force and is a Board Member of the Bill Dickey Scholarship Association in Phoenix, AZ. He was also a charter member of the Jackson Park Golf Association, founded in 1991.
Legends Leaving Legacies, Inc.
Former, Chicago Bulls, 3-Time Champion